List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Couple of implementation questions for Yahoo
From:       Andrew de Quincey <adq_dvb () lidskialf ! net>
Date:       2003-01-30 8:45:37

Getting on with Yahoo.... Its mostly there already; just a matter of linking
it up to the UI. I've tidied it up a bit, made connecting error proof (I
think :) and implemented setting status. Hoping to do adding contacts this
evening.

Should kopete plugins support multiple logins to the same IM service?

Yahoo file transfer is different from other IM systems; it uploads the file to
a central server, and provides the user with a URL. Should I just insert this
URL as an IM message from a user (as Yahoo's client does), or should I pop up
a download progress box like the other plugins do?

--
adq