On January 27, 2003 06:39 pm, Bart Verwilst wrote: > Hellow! > > For the 0.6 release, i only found the following 4 issues that i think need > to be handled ;o) > > 1° Jabber doesn't compile :o) ... This was caused by me renaming a function in KMM that I had no idea was called by any protocol MMs. it seems Yahoo and Jabber are calling newChatView(). Can someone tell me *why* ? All the chatview stuff is handled internally by KMM, the protocol MMs shouldn't be messing with it. Anyway I fixed the compile bug. > 2° With the tabs, there is no way to know when a user says something new.. > maybe a '*' before the name, or () would be cool in the > tabs? I will for sure get this in tonight. Should not be too difficult. > 3° Pressing in the chatview sends empty messages.. Bad mojo... :o) You cannot send an empty message. If you press enter twice though you will send a message containing a newline. This is not a bug, as we shouldn't prevent people from sending whitespace if they so desire, no IM client I know of does this. > 4° When you unhide kopete, there is a horizontal slider at the bottom, > which only goes away as soon as you resize the mainwindow.. Would be cool > if that slider could always be hidden, since all nicks get cut off with > "..." anyways, and the slider is there even when my nicks only reach until > the half of the contactlist. Not sure if I understand this at all. You don't want the scrollbar if the nicks are too long? Then how could you view the rest of the text? This would be horrible. -- Jason Keirstead, BCS http://www.keirstead.org _______________________________________________ Kopete-devel mailing list Kopete-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel