List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Prefered protocol for meta contact
From:       Nick Betcher <nbetcher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-27 20:30:44

> If you can manage to write it within 48 hours from now and post a patch for
> review I may vote 'yay' for an exception to the feature freeze as I
> consider this an important issue, but in general we're about to hit feature
> freeze so if you can't make it this will be the first addition for 0.6.1
> ;-)

You don't really need an exception if it's done within 10 hours, but I think
it's something important also. I'm very sick right now and I had to take
school and work off because I can barely think straight, so I think
development is kinda out of the picture for me.

To be honest, you could make such a patch in probably 30 minutes, including
the UI. It'd be very easy, and I'd encourage anyone and everyone to do it.

/me goes back to drinking cough syrup, downing cough drops, sucking down
Tylenol, and sleeping.