List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] problem in libyahoo2
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-11-28 18:55:07

http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdenonbeta/kopete/protocols/yahoo/libyahoo2/libyahoo2.c?annotate=1.8

Fails to compile on FreeBSD, because of this:

1.7       dmacvica  285: #if !HAVE_U_CHAR
                    286: typedef unsigned char u_char;
                    287: #endif

u_char is already defined, the test there is bogus. The only place in
kopete this value HAVE_U_CHAR is mentioned is in this one file.

I can't see it mentioned anywhere in FreeBSD or Linux system headers
either.

For the moment, I've commented this out locally. Please fix.

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy@athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."