List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Re: kdenonbeta/kopete/protocols/yahoo
From:       Richard =?iso-8859-15?q?L=E4rk=E4ng?= <richard () goteborg ! utfors ! se>
Date:       2002-11-20 22:50:14

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 15.53, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 November 2002 15:42, Willi Richert wrote:
> > smssendprovider.cpp:25: no matching function for call to
> > KProcIO::setUseShell(bool)'
> > smssendprovider.cpp:120: no matching function for call to
> > `KProcIO::setUseShell(bool)'
>
> I'm pretty sure those are new in KDE 3.1 and won't work in 3.0...

Sorry about that, didn't realize it since i'm using HEAD here.
I made a quick hack to make it compile for everyone, I hope
(can anybody with KDE 3.0.x confirm that?), but I can't figure
out how I would write the code to work with kde 3.0.x

It would be great if anyone who is familliar with KProcess and its subclasses
could take I look. The problem is that you have to use a KShellProcess in kde
3.0.x, and you can use KProcIO with setUseShell() in 3.1. In KProcIO there's
a method called readLn, which isn't available in KShellProcess, any ideas?

Richard Lärkäng