On Wednesday 13 November 2002 15.48, Will Stephenson wrote: > I noticed that the connection status plugin currently checks whether there > is a network connection every 2.5 seconds. I thought this is a bit too > frequent, the following trivial patch amends that to every 2 minutes > > Seeing as the only people who'll be using this plugin are modem/isdn user= s, > I think this is a reasonable balance between wasting time running netstat > too often, and liveness. The only bad case I can think of is an ISDN user > using dial-on-demand with a really short hang-up set, blinking on and off > every couple of minutes, but then their contacts are going to be driven m= ad > pdq and get them to change their behaviour. > > What do others think? Seems to make a lot more sense. At least it shouldn't be less than 1 minute i think. Richard L=E4rk=E4ng _______________________________________________ Kopete-devel mailing list Kopete-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel