List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Utf8 patch Mk-II for MSN
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! se>
Date:       2002-07-10 6:51:12

I need the HTML mail in my work, and I'm not going to add an option that
will take me an extra second to send each mail to select format. If this
is so important to you why don't you take it up with the list
administrator (To strip the HTML part) instead of hassling the users on
this list who is mostly just interested in coding (It is very easy to
scare people away to some other project).

/Mauritz
Underscore AB