List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Dcop Bindings
From:       Hendrik vom Lehn <henne () hennevl ! de>
Date:       2002-06-28 13:53:52

On Thursday 27 June 2002 22:21, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> I think you should have a DCOP proxy class for at least KopeteContactList,
> KopeteMetaContact and KopeteProtocol, likely for more, not sure.
>
> 3 classes already require 6 files and then you also need the code creating
> and maintaining those objects with the generic (default) DCOP interface.

I just wanted to create an class for passing an message to kopete, so that
other apps can give messages to kopete. Then kopete should show an window to
select the user.
I don't see any sense to choose the user in an other app.

Hendrik
--
Programmer: The device for converting coffee into software.

Homepage: http://www.hennevl.de

Email: henne@hennevl.de
Icq: 74681583
Jabber: hennevl@jabber.org