List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] API propossal
From:       martijn () martijn ! homeip ! net
Date:       2002-06-28 11:48:09

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > With a restricted lilo? Or a network boot from boot rom?
>
> I think you need to look for a new job. :)

Nah, I don't work on a company with Unix desktops (only servers), except
for my workstation and Rob's. And the Windows systems aren't restricted a
lot either. At one of my previous employers they were though.

Besides, if my current employer wants to have secured workstations I'd be
very happy with that, because I'm the sysadmin ;-)

Martijn