List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] MSN error
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-26 13:29:05

On Wednesday 26 June 2002 14:22, Clemens Brunner wrote:
> I get the following error after the program shows a new user and asks me
> what I want to do, either "Allow this user to view my Online State" or
> "Block this user":
> Unhandled MSN error code 219 (in response to transaction ID 6).
> No matter what I choose, Kopete crashes, and I'm not able to use the MSN
> plugin.

Could you start Kopete from the command line with all plugins but MSN disabled
and mail me the debug output privately? Not to the list, unless you gzip the
file, because it can grow pretty big... Feel free to replace sensitive
information with fake entries, but please do not cut the information
otherwise. I've heard this one before, but cannot reproduce myself. Hopefully
the debug output helps. If not, then apparently someone fixed the bug in
recent CVS. Richard maybe? (Looking to kopete-devel.)

--
Martijn