List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Hiding window on close instead of Quit revisited
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! se>
Date:       2002-06-25 12:54:34

You're way is definately better than mine (More of a Qt only hacker
myself actually). I still think the messagebox is good for newbies which
might otherwise think they were offline, more advanced users will off
course turn it off on the first chance so it isn't much in the way there
either. It's commited to the CVS now anyway.

/Mauritz
Underscore AB