List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] MSN Patch
From:       Richard Stellingwerff <mortallic () multiweb ! nl>
Date:       2002-06-22 20:15:06

Okay, I spoke with Martijn about this on IRC.

Martijn is currently working on KopeteMetaContact, which will take care of
sending messages to the protocols. It will also implement queuing, so the
protocols will not have to worry about that.

To avoid duplicatoin, I will not implement this in MSN. The patch has been
comitted anyway, since it didn't involve queuing.

-
Richard.