List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] ATTN spaze, MSN issue
From:       Richard Stellingwerff <mortallic () multiweb ! nl>
Date:       2002-06-14 14:09:04

I think there's a little memory leak inside KMSNServiceSocket. Upon each
connect(), a new MSNDispatchSocket is created, but it's never deleted.

Unless it is deleted somewhere else in the code, would it be wise for me to
delete the m_dispatchSocket in the KMSNServiceSocket::disconnect() function?

Also, MSNSocket::setOnlineStatus() could just as well be a protected slot,
right? That way its much easier to connect the MSNDispatchSocket's
onlineStatusChanged() signal and KMSNServiceSocket's setOnlineStatus()
together without adding yet another function to KMSNServiceSocket.