List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Fwd: Kopete configure
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-04 15:03:40

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 16:55, Brian Palmer wrote:
> Well, it gets through the compile without dying.  Still can't get it to run
> though :(.  I know FreeBSD has issues with Libtool-1.4, so I'm thinking
> that's the problem.  When I start kopete it just dies, but in the terminal
> window it looks like it's trying to find kopete.la (which doesn't exist
> anywhere).

The general fscked up Kopete build system issue. I'll bug whatever core
developer first comes into view on LinuxTag the upcoming days to help me fix
that and learn how it *should* be done portably ;-)

Martijn

PS: I think Frerich can now run Kopete under FBSD. Weird that it doesn't work
for you yet. Frerich, any idea?