List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Kopete 0.4 doesn't compile on Mandrake 8.2
From:       Vincèn Pujol <vincen () vincen ! org>
Date:       2002-06-01 18:55:14

		Martijn,
	Thanks a lot for your tip that helped find the solution. In fact as I
have both KDE2 and KDE3.0 on my system, I think he looked at the wrong
libraries files. I just executed configure with --prefix=/opt/kde3 and
it compiled fine on my Mandrake 8.2 system, and it functions great now,
tested also Jabber module with success. I try to finish the french
translation and I'll put it on my website for download by people
interested.
		Have a good day

Vincèn

Le sam 01/06/2002 à 13:30, Martijn Klingens a écrit :
> On Saturday 01 June 2002 12:17, Vincèn Pujol wrote:
> > 		Hi,
> > 	Just got the tarball of 0.4 version and tried to compil it without
> > success on a Mandrake 8.2 with KDE 3.0 and KDE2 installed. It fails as
> > shown in attached file.
>
> Those are KDE header files ???
>
> kmainwindow.h and ktoolbar.h are part of kdelibs, and not of Kopete. And given
> the error messages you get I seriously wonder if you are able to compile KDE
> apps at all.
>
> Does a simple application
>
> #include <kmainwindow.h>
> void main()
> {
>   return 0;
> }
>
> and compiled with 'gcc -I/usr/include filename.cpp' build at all for you?
> Sounds like it doesn't.
>
> Maybe you still have the old KDE 2 .h files lying around by accident?
>
> Martijn

Vincèn PUJOL
Bayonne, France

Visitez mon site Web http://www.vincen.org