List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] Debian packages
From:       Till Gerken <till () tantalo ! net>
Date:       2002-05-31 8:55:38

Hi all,

I have uploaded Debian packages of Kopete to
http://www.thelavalamp.org/kopete.

Please note that these are work in progress, I will change them over
time until they are finalized. They do work without any errors, though.
:)

Kopete will not be able to go into Debian until KDE 3.0.1 is finally in
Sid, which will still take a few weeks, as the maintainer decided to
wait until GCC 3.1 is the default compiler in Debian.

Due to that I might change the current location of the package into an
apt source so that new packages are easy to retrieve.

Till