List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [Kopete-devel] 0.4 Done [READ!]
From:       Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett <duncan () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-30 19:07:59

Dear team, 0.4 is done

I have tagged it as KOPETE_0_4_RELEASE
I will prepare the tarball today late or tomorrow early
depending of how goes my homework, during the 24 h you have before the
packages are available and announced, send me any last minute urgent fixes
and inform me what files are affected to move the tag.
Especially test the nw icq send though server option, it is the same hendrk
patch but with config options and 0 is auto, 1 means always, and 2 is "ask"

Thanks everyone for the excellent job
Cheers

Duncan

Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett     | duncan@puc.cl  |