List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Showstoppers for 0.4 [v6] [IMPORTANT]
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-28 23:16:21

(No, this isn't from Martijn, it's from Daniel. I just hit ^[ E in mutt,
 and forgot to change the From: thingy first, and I don't have time to
 fix. Sorry, Martijn).

We are IMMINENTLY CLOSE to a release. I need 6-odd hours to fix this
Jabber fault; I need to run off to a lecture in the city first. I have a
rough idea what the issue may be, but can you ALL please try and get
these showstoppers fixed?

Cheers!
:) d

(Release in a number of hours now?).

PENDING
o ICQ's send through server has to be implemented in the ICQ plugin
[ Unassigned ] [PENDING]

o Moving between groups - libkopete is fubar. Either moves it on the
  list and doesn't update the checklist, or vice versa, depending on
  which protocol.
  - Yes, MSN is done, but can someone please test with Jabber? Last time
    I looked, it gave a *different* fuckup (i.e. the checklist still had
    the old group checked).
 [ Unassigned ] [PENDING]

o Adding MSN contacts gives a 215 error and disconnects. Seems to work after a
    reconnect, maybe just ignore the error for now and not disconnect? All
    other known MSN bugs are fixed now.
[Assigned to Martijn] [PENDING]

o Jabber contacts apparently never go offline.
[ Assigned to Daniel ] [PENDING]

DONE
o ICQ's send through server keeps poping up a message box
[Assigned to Duncan] [DONE]

o HistoryWidget is not working like it should.
[Assigned to Duncan] [DONE]

o Color support in KMM (AIM, ICQ, MSN only)
[Assigned to Andres] [DONE]
ps:    - IRC doesn't use KMM
        - JABBER doesn't support color yet

o Classic mode contact list is broken
[Assigned to Andres] [DONE (please check it's the Right Thing to do)]

o Going offline/online again in MSN causes lost messages
[Assigned to Martijn] [DONE]

o MSN crashes in some cases
[Assigned to Martijn] [DONE] Thanks, Andres for the help!

o MSN still duplicated messages sometimes
[Assigned to Martijn] [DONE] Thanks again, Andres!

o IRC testing
[ Assigned to All ] [PENDING]