List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Hi Everyone
From:       Vincèn Pujol <vincen () vincen ! org>
Date:       2002-05-25 16:28:41

		Lada,
	Thanks a lot for your answer. I would appreciate to get the files and
all your help will be appreciated as this is the first time for me I
help for translation of a program on Linux.
		Thanks for all

Vincèn

Le sam 25/05/2002 à 17:38, Ladislav Strojil a écrit :

Vincèn PUJOL
Bayonne, France

Visitez mon site Web http://www.vincen.org
Visit my Wesbite http://www.vincen.org