List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Fwd: Problem with Kopete 0.3
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-25 9:50:59

On Saturday 25 May 2002 02:18, Tony Collins wrote:
> How about I just upload my RPM to my personal web space at my ISP for
> now?

Either that, or upload to kopete.sourceforge.net.

Duncan, Nick, I guess you should make the definitive decision, but for now I
think you can indeed safely use your ISP's webspace. The only downside is
that many ISPs don't let you know how often a file is downloaded, which might
be interesting to know.

Martijn