List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] [IMPORTANT] please read
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-21 7:52:22

On Monday 20 May 2002 22:39, Andres Krapf wrote:
> so go ahead, let us know about anything you consider critical for the
> release (and why).

- When MSN users go online the nickname is properly updated, but the status
  icon is not. Same for going offline. Probably a trivial fix, but it has to
  be done nevertheless.

- I recall some problems with adding users in MSN. Hard to test though,
  because after you add a user you need to find another user to add in you
  next test... With the current debug output it should be possible to have
  a single run, analyze the output and then try to fix it. Essentially
  kopete tries to add users more than once or so, resulting in an error from
  the MSN server.

Not a showstopper IMHO, but well worth fixing:
- Ctrl-enter in the chatwindow not only sends the message but inserts an enter
  at the cursor position first. This should be suppressed.

I'll likely fix all of the above myself in time, but feel free to beat me on
them :-)

Martijn