List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] patch, and other stuff
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-05 17:27:48

On Sunday 05 May 2002 19:07, Andres Krapf wrote:
> done.

Looks much better now ;-)

Awaiting your response in the other branch of the thread, about making it a
callback instead, but we're nearing commit quality rapidly now!

(BTW, this is against the KMM branch, right? And do you have or want your own
CVS account? Given your code I think you're more than welcome in the team so
I guess Waldo or David are happy to create you an account if you don't have
one yet.)

Martijn