List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] patch, and other stuff
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-05 18:07:55

On Sunday 05 May 2002 19:54, Andres Krapf wrote:
> On Sunday 05 May 2002 19:27, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> > (BTW, this is against the KMM branch, right? And do you have or want your
> > own CVS account? Given your code I think you're more than welcome in the
> > team so I guess Waldo or David are happy to create you an account if you
> > don't have one yet.)
>
> patch against latest KMM...
> yes, i'd appreciate a cvs account. should i bug somebody about it ?

Mail Waldo Bastian <bastian@kde.org> with your preferred cvs username, an
encoded password hash (create a dummy user account and copy the hash from
/etc/shadow for example), and your email address as it should be listed in
kde-common/accounts. Maybe Waldo needs more, but I think that's all. If not,
he'll surely contact you for the rest :-) (A real name might be useful too,
although I guess yours is 'Andres Krapf' ;-)

Martijn