List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Compile problems
From:       "Justin T. " <justint () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-04-26 8:03:48

Hehehe... I found out the true problem on this.

It appears that Gentoo wasn't linking the kdeplugins to the qt/plugins
directory.  I had done this before the qtconfig and had forgotten about it,
and that is why it wasn't working correctly with Gentoo...

A bug report was submitted with them and this should be fixed by tomorrow.

Justin T

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 14:02, Justin T.  wrote:
> I have been having problems lately compiling kopete.  It appears that after
> an update to a newer version of qt-copy that it is no longer working.
>
> It doesn't like the KIntSpinBox in the ui's for AIM, ICQ and MSN.  It is
> complaining that this is an undefined class.  I have looked at the source
> created from the .ui and there is no reference to an include for
> <knuminput.h> and this may be causing the problem.  I'm not sure why this
> isn't being included or if it is in another file that this should be
> included in.
<snip>