List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] I transleted the kopete gui to Hebrew
From:       Daniel Stone <dstone () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-25 7:41:01

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 05:26:18PM +0300, barak wrote:
> the file  made for ver 0.3 not CVS for now.
>
> Hope u'll include it in the project ( i also try to do some other bug fix with
> Hebrew)

Hi Barak!
Congratulations on this translation; I'll be only too happy to commit
this to CVS when you update your translation. However, when you do your
newest translation, if possible I suggest you avoid anything from
Jabber, as that's about to have a re-organization, and half the strings
probably don't have i18n() around them at the moment.

Thanks!
Daniel

--
Daniel Stone		<daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>	        <dstone@kde.org>