List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] New Chat Manager
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-18 15:44:46

On Thursday 18 April 2002 17:31, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:
> PS: Martijn: I didnt commited yesterday, you know, college...
>       but I will have something soon.

Take your time... I have other things to do as well, so it might not be as
much Kopete as I'd like, the rest of the week :(

Besides, I rather have something _good_. So first commit the
KopeteMessageManager class, without actually using it. When it compiles and
appears to have all we need, you might want to use it.

Maybe it would actually be useful to ahve a libkopete/tests directory with
small test apps for the API, just like there are tests all over kdelibs. Any
comments on that?

Martijn