List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kopete-devel] Kopete directory structure
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-12 15:41:07

On Friday 12 April 2002 16:48, Ryan Cumming wrote:
> On April 12, 2002 07:38, Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett wrote:
> > I Agree.... anyone else?
>
> Me too

Ok, I assume we should move the code on the server to preserve CVS history? I
am about to leave from work now and won't be behind my computer the next few
hours, so could one of you coordinate with waldo or david that plugins/,
protocols/ and pics/ are moved one dir up? The rest will have to wait for us
to clean up the codebase, but that first part can be done now already...

TIA,

Martijn