Hi Eike, Thanks for reply, we are all busy :) Let me start with open questions first, in case of TL;DR: * Would you have a check list for releases that I should follow? * Do you have any tools besides releaseme, like for generating the changelog? * How would I get access to the website konservation.kde.org? Both for updating some links, but also for adding the changelog on release Am Dienstag, 22. September 2020, 21:32:33 CEST schrieb Eike Hein: > Hi Friedrich, > > Sorry for the late reply :) My feedback is positive as well. Thank you for > the offer, I would also gladly accept. Good :) Seems everyone is in the same boat, so I will pick up release steering wheel now and go for course in direction of 1.7.6 next week. > As far as I know master should be reeleasable. The Qt Quick branch may have > a few fixes I should look into porting back to master, but nothing that > should block a release. > > The Qt Quick branch is otherwise somewhat outdated vs. master so I would say > ignore it for now. Some of the work done in there is still quite decent and > worth dusting off some day, although it also needs porting to newer > Kirigami components which since have become available. Thanks for the info. > Who knows, maybe the new activity you incite will cause us to become active > again in turn! :) Cheers Friedrich