List:       konversation-devel
Subject:    Re: Getting Konversation releases rolling again (offering myself as release manager)
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-09-22 19:32:33

Hi Friedrich,

Sorry for the late reply :) My feedback is positive as well. Thank you for the offer, \
I would also gladly accept.

As far as I know master should be reeleasable. The Qt Quick branch may have a few \
fixes I should look into porting back to master, but nothing that should block a \
release.

The Qt Quick branch is otherwise somewhat outdated vs. master so I would say ignore \
it for now. Some of the work done in there is still quite decent and worth dusting \
off some day, although it also needs porting to newer Kirigami components which since \
have become available.

Who knows, maybe the new activity you incite will cause us to become active again in \
turn!

Cheers,
Eike