List:       konsole-devel
Subject:    [Konsole-devel] terminal emulation. (various points)
From:       Lars Doelle <lars.doelle () on-line ! de>
Date:       2012-09-30 12:20:16

Hi All,

as pronounced, i forward the mail containing a list
of topics that could improve terminal emulation in
principle.

-Lars

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]

        d=googlemail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
        bh=DeQAEjXgHjA1zUIH5GKQOmX93ttNnq6TAUMpDM3bEJw=;
        b=s/Y3jeWLxlNHDX8W9laA/g1kx6BejK26yqmcH5btFFzVFDcm2JffZ4nZ5GkZKutD7R
         bDjGWdC2erlebpElwWITEzhrADzg1A8raeyXG9W84AzZbyrj7LgUGxXEy+1rg8Kl4M9N
         Ghk8YPHAt32y9ZeO9TlUhug3YHtUS2Suv3D4zwv5DtVibEh7A/xaQmjGud3eumzD2vJJ
         gXTu7ClhjJxxbbG4yiG26g65t6x/HmzsXj7ayw05EXQ++Tu+Lnij0PmV8mKeaZlLSvU7
         JuPQiYp5D8aYDKBHJx+IrHJ6hSrFOczhyjdLXhrAm29wj/tjYAZW+NyBWTW2vTe2Bhzy
         MePg==