List:       konsole-devel
Subject:    Re: [Konsole-devel] PATCH: Support process information on OpenBSD
From:       Jekyll Wu <adaptee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-12 9:14:12

On 2012年08月10日 20:48, Vadim Zhukov wrote:
> At the moment Konsole contains only FreeBSD and DragonFly BSD process
> information support. This patch adds OpenBSD support. As much of code
> is shared between BSDs, I changed FreeBSDProcessInfo class to
> BSDProcessInfo, adding a few "#if" pragmas. If that's considered bad
> style, I can send another diff, representing separate class instead.

Hi Vadim:

Thanks for caring about Konsole .

For non-trivial patch like this, it is better to use reviewboard.kde.org
for reviewing and discussion. You need to first go to identity.kde.org
to register an account.

I don't know much about OpenBSD(although I have FreeBSD installed on my
machine and use it occasionally for testing), so I can't comment much on
the code. One thing I would like to point out is Konsole code generally
does not use TAB, so please expand all TABs to spaces in your patch.

Regards
Jekyll