List:       konsole-devel
Subject:    Re: [Konsole-devel] Suggestion to remove the --notransparency and --force-transparency options
From:       Jekyll Wu <adaptee () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-11 14:28:01

于 2012年05月11日 20:46, Kurt Hindenburg 写道:
> Hi, is this something you'd like to do for 4.9?
>     Kurt
>
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Jekyll Wu<adaptee@gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Hi, I have been think about those two options for a while, and I think
>> there is good reason to drop those two options.

I have pushed some code to my konsole mirror[1] on github. That is
basically what I mean to do. The result is konsole just works as
expected without user guidance :

    * when compositing is available and the colorscheme uses
transparent, the terminal area has translucent background.

    * otherwise, the terminal area has solid background.

Jekyll

[1] https://github.com/adaptee/konsole/tree/transparency