List:       konsole-devel
Subject:    [Konsole-devel] Patch review process
From:       Sascha Peilicke <sasch.pe () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-04-07 20:40:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello again,

I put a patch on reviewboard.kde.org after posting it here and hoped for
reviewers. I noticed that there are quite some other Konsole patches lying
around in reviewboard. I hung out a bit on #konsole on freenode, not much
traffic there, I actually got promoted by someone because I seemed to be a
Konsole dev. So I wonder where (and if) Konsole development takes place
currently and how is the preferred way to contribute then?

p.s.: Please CC me, I'm not on the list.
--
Kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke