Bgs, > A question to someone who is actively in the konsole development: how > big of a request is this in your opinion (I mean how much work)? I do not know it, because I'm not involved in the development of that part. My clue is, that this strongly depends on the abilities of the QT/KDE TabBar. If it supports multiple tab rows already, my estimate is low, if not, it is high. Because i've not seen multiple tab rows in QT, yet, the issue might well require a QT modification, but this all guessing. -lars _______________________________________________ konsole-devel mailing list konsole-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/konsole-devel