List:       konsole-devel
Subject:    [Konsole-devel] keytabs
From:       "Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec () PoMec ! Net>
Date:       2005-06-29 3:09:24

Everyone,

Sorry if I am posting this to the wrong place.  I did not see any bugs
reported for this so the problem is most likely mine.

I would like to translate a <contrl>left arrow to <cntrl>B and a
<contrl>right arror to <cntrl>W.

I have the following in a keytab file:

key Right-Shift+Ansi-AppCuKeys : "\E[C"
key Left -Shift+Ansi-AppCuKeys : "\E[D"

I added the two lines below, but

key Right+Control+Ansi-AppCuKeys : "\E[F"
key Left +Control+Ansi-AppCuKeys : "\E[G"

When I pressed <cntrl>left I still get \E[D

Does anyone know if this is a bug or is my syntax wrong.

Thanks,

Greg Ennis