List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: another snapshot
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-28 17:56:01

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 04:55:34PM +0000, Ariya Hidayat wrote:
> > You don't need SSH to have the cvs read access!
> Well, then, it still doesn't work..

I just asked George on irc about this and he said
'either recompile cvs and link it to libsocks (no code change, just link in that lib)
   OR   run it as: LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libsocks5.so cvs'

The other option he mentioend was 'runsocks cvs' .

Lauri also mentioned 'tell them to get the NEC client, if they can, it's ever so
much simpler' .

I'm just quoting ;-) , unfortunately I have no idea about SOCKS

(I only wear two of them, but that's it ;-)

Bye,
 Simon