List:       konq-e
Subject:    Features proposal
From:       Arnaud Rolly <arolly () anfora ! fr>
Date:       2001-06-08 9:32:35

When I'll have the possibility to compile the CVS version, i'd like to
add few functionnalities :
- Disable the popup menu when right-clicking on an url
- No border for the main window
- More keyboard bindings
- No toolbar
- Lirc support (to browse the Web with a remote controller!)
- More source code documentation
- ...
All these functions (excepted Lirc support) are already working on my
system.
Of course, all these options should be enabled by autoconf (./configure
--disable-url-popup...)
The goal is to adapt konqueror for public information terminals and STBs.

Any suggestions about the functionnalities ?
(are you all ok with it ?)