List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: Fullscreen Konq/E, NS plugins, etc
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-27 11:06:42

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 03:27:44PM +0200, Rob Kaper wrote:
> On Monday 26 March 2001 15:10, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> > For fullscreen all it would take is to hack a bit of the mainwindow code.
> > Fullscreen as-is is not implemented right now, but it shouldn't be hard to
> > do (patches welcome ;-)
>
> Since I need it, I'll try and see what I can do about that then. :-)

Cool! :-)

> Any preference for making it a ./configure option (saves space) or
> command-line option?

Hmmm, I guess the easiest is a ./configure option. Combined with providing
a mainwindow_fs.cc

I can take care of adding support for a --with-gui=blah option, combined
with proper _GUI_QPE/X11/FS defines. (reminds me to move the #ifdefs out of
mainwindow_x11/qpe.cc and into mainwindow.cc instead :)

Bye,
 Simon