List:       konq-e
Subject:    bookmark editor
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-14 10:59:34

Hi,

I'm toying around with the idea that we

 a) need persistent bookmarks

 b) possibly want be compatible with konqueror's bookmark format
    (well, it's actually not konqueror's but xml based XBEL
     (http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/xbel/) )

 c) need some way to actually edit bookmarks

While a) and b) are simply technical issues, c) is certainly a GUI issue.

My problem is that I lack ideas and creativity when it comes to good
GUIs ;-) . So I'd like to ask if anyone has good ideas how a bookmark editor
for low resolutions could look like.

Does anybody have ideas, suggestions, comments or perhaps even drafts? :-)

Bye,
 Simon