List:       konq-e
Subject:    qte version
From:       Stefan Strobl <nst () gersys ! de>
Date:       2009-10-05 15:00:23

Hello

according to the website http://www.basyskom.de/index.pl/konqe, the
current konq/e release was tested under:
  * Qt/E 2.3.12 with mt and rtti support
  * Qtopia 2.2.0

With all the renaming done earlier by trolltech I'm now a little
confused. As far as I understood QT/E was later renamed to Qtopia-Core
and then even later back to QT-Embedded-Linux.

I've a working QT/E-3.3.4 as well as newer
qt-embedded-linux-opensource-src-4.4.3. The Sources I downloaded here:
ftp://ftp.trolltech.no/pub/qt/source/

According to the version number QT/E-2.3.12 should be older than my
QT/E-3.3.4. Is that correct? Also I cannot find where to download the
sources. Can anyone provide me with a link?

Thanks
Stefan.