List:       konq-e
Subject:    re: R: Problem crash with pages like http://www.google.it Platform SH4
From:       "nicola () nicoladefilippo ! it" <nicola () nicoladefilippo ! it>
Date:       2007-06-15 10:28:00

Hi Domenico,

>My questions are:
>
>1) could you please provide the exact options of the 2
configuration >procedures? >I am using the /dev/fb0, so I
suppose to use the >qt-embedded-free-3.3.8 and not >the
x11-qt-embedded.

I have some problems with frame buffer (few colors) on my
board, but konqueror run corretly cross-compiled with
qt-embedded-free-3.3.6 configured in this mode:

./configure -no-cups -thread -embedded sh4

If you want use "X"; i have cross-compiled qt-x11-free-3.3.6
configured in this mode:

./configure -no-xcursor -no-xinerama  -no-cups -thread
-dlopen-opengl -qt-gif

Note tha qt-x11 haven't cross-compilation options, thus you
must change compiler and compilation option manually in the
Makefile

2) I have to install all in my target (based on ST710x CPU):
which folder do I have to install?

/usr/

>3) can you also show the toolbar, such as navigation bar,
URL bar and menu bar?
yes

>4) Are your compilation tool the STLinux-2.2 ??
yes
                Bye
                    Nicola

ps. if you want contact me at private address