List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: Problems compiling konq/e with qtopia 2.2.0
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2006-08-31 9:43:38

... and I really need to prepare a release of the current Qtopia version...
it's on my todo list.

Actually there is one problem remaining with the current download dialog. It
really is a beast. I copied it from kdebase and it is 2 classes (ProgressBase
and ProgressDlg). Currently it works, but when switching to fullscreen mode,
it is not shown on top, even though I set all possible flags. I also had a
lot of struggle with closing this dialog when the user quits konqueror, but
it works now.
So in order to improve the situation, I merged the 2 classes as I noticed,
that Qt2 has some problems with inherited signals. But now it doesn't work at
all. I really don't get it, why this is the case. Maybe it is the namespaces?
It seems Qt2's moc also has a problem with namespaces.
Any ideas welcome. If anybody wants to have a look at my merged class, I scan
send it.

cheers,
eva

Am Donnerstag, 31. August 2006 12:27 schrieb Joaquim Duran:
> Majinwei wrote:
> > Dear Joaquim Duran,
> > My name is Majinwei .I'm a chinaese.I have the same problem with you.I
> > don't how to fix it.Did you solve this problem?
> >
> > Thanks and Best Regards,
> > Majinwei

> Dear Majinwei,
>
> No, I didn't solve the problem. Sorry :-(
>
> Thanks and Best Regards,
> Joaquim Duran

Eva Brucherseifer
General Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de