List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: KonqE and QT2
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2006-06-26 10:29:51

Hi Anes,

current SVN works for Qt2 together with the "ROAD" GUI. We only have one bug
left on our list (a rather ugly one...). I guess I should commit my current
kdevelop files, so that people can use them :-)

Once this is fixed, I want to prepare a public release.

Some of the features we've added don't work for Qt3 right now, as our
contracted work only covered the Qt2 world. In case anyone here is interested
and has budgets available: I think it would be doable to make those features
work with Qt3 and do additional testing in good time.
Also many things are hard coded in the Qt2 version now, it would be good to
make it more general. And then there is the Qt4 port and better documentation
of course...

Cheers,
eva

On Monday 26 June 2006 11:18, Anes Lihovac wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a tarball / svn repo for the KonqE using Qt2 ?
>

> Regards

Eva Brucherseifer
General Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de