List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: Script cause KHTML to freeze
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2006-04-19 9:44:35

Hi Luciano,

actually we have also problems with too long JS execution on an ARM with
current trunk. So it seems we need to extend something. Do you have a hint on
where to search?

Thanks,
eva

--
Eva Brucherseifer
General Manager

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 3969-961 | Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642
eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de