List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: rtti for dynamic casts
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva.brucherseifer () basyskom ! de>
Date:       2006-03-09 15:57:59

Am Donnerstag 09 März 2006 16:24 schrieb Brian Dembinski:> Yan Seiner \
<yan@seiner.com> wrote:The makefiles are autogenerated....  So> the next time you run \
./configure you lose your changes.>> For Qt, I think you have to go into the \
mkspecs/qws dir and edit the> qmake.conf for your architecture....  There is some \
very good docs on> the Qt build process in the html pages of the Qt/E source tree. \
exactly - qmake.conf is the way to go.
> > > Right, I was going to configure then edit out the Makefiles.>  I'll try your \
> > > way first though.>> You got a bit more horsepower than me....  :-)
if you have several machines available - icecream is your friend :-))
BTW. I talked to Simon and Lars at FOSDEM and they said, that it was possible to \
compile konqueror without rtti before - I guess they converted all dynamic_casts to \
static_casts. Is anyone willing to work on that one? It would be a nice addition to \
have a patch for this. Greetings,eva
> > Ha ha, yeah, it's a bit more than a lot of people have> that are trying to use \
> > KonqE, but I'm still pretty limited on>  space. That's why this browser, if I can \
> > get it stable>  enough, will be perfect.>>> --Yan>>  Brian>>>> \
> > ---------------------------------> Yahoo! Mail> Bring photos to life! New \
> > PhotoMail  makes sharing a breeze.
-- Eva BrucherseiferGeneral Manager
basysKom GmbHRobert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | GermanyTel: +49 6151 3969-961 | \
Fax: -736 | Mobile: +49 170 5533642eva.brucherseifer@basyskom.de | \