List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: Konqueror embedded Q
From:       yan seiner <yan () seiner ! com>
Date:       2006-01-13 17:24:51

Holger Schurig wrote:

>>How do I link against it?  The config scripts don't have any option for
>>linking against libstdc++....  AFAICT g++ automagically picks up
>>libstdc++....  (Sorry, I'm very familiar with c++ development.....)
>>
>>I'd like to do it within the framework of qt-e/konq-e scripts....
>>

>Modify mkspecs/qws/*/qmake.conf so that it suit your needs. I have a line
>
>	QMAKE_LIBS_QT_THREAD = -lm -lsupc++ -lqte-mt
>
>in it and put
>
>either
>	LIBS += -lm -lsupc++
>or
>	CONFIG += thread
>
>into my qmake.conf.

OK, thanks.  I got qt compiled against libsubc++...  I think.  There is
no reference to -lstdc++ in the make results...

There is no reference to either -lstdc++ or -lsubc++ in the make output
for konqueror, yet when I remove libstdc++ from my libdir konqueror
fails with

/konq/bin/konqueror: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So somewhere there must still be a dependency on libstdc++....

Is there a setting somewhere for the konqueror build process to use libsubc?

Thanks,

--Yan