El Miércoles 09 Marzo 2005 01:05, Stanimir escribió: > Problem solved when using "--disable-rpath". > But after 10 min. in compilation (on Athlon 2.8) new error appears > saying that qt_xdisplay function called from khtmview.cpp is not > defined. I'm tired, apparently Konq/E can not be compiled within normal > development environment of a production distro (like Fedora Core3 for > ex.). It requires knowlegment beyond my horizon, I'm afraid. If someone > succeeded to compile the latest Konq/E with qt-3.3.x for x86 in some > wield development environment, please send me a link to the binary > executable. I'm curios to see what it is looks like. > It is a pity aldo...Konq/E was the only full featured web browser not > required X. > My main focus currently is on a stripped down konqueror that does not require the full KDE environment, and I am currently in the process of porting the embedded browser to kdelibs 3.4. KDE 3.4 is not really out of the door yet, so it's still a bit of a moving target. The rough edges can be hammered out, but it will take time, and any help would be appreciated. As you suggested, I just updated the download page, and now there is a link pointing to a snapshot of kdenox. Check it out at http://www.cirulla.net/kdenox-snapshots/ Cheers, Luciano -- Luciano Montanaro Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo - Enoch Root _______________________________________________ konq-e mailing list konq-e@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/konq-e