List:       konq-e
Subject:    khtml question
From:       Marcin Giedz <marcin.giedz () eulerhermes ! pl>
Date:       2005-03-08 16:33:20

Hello,

A few weeks ago we have started "simply" project - let's say RaportViewer
(abbr. RV). RV is a simply viewer for tiff,pdf,mng,png files but today I have
also found out that html support is also needed ;). RV is written in QT and
at first we thought about QTextEdit - but it's very simply - not enough for
us. So we looked at khtml as very comprehensive html rendering engine
but..... this is my question: is it possible to "snatch" khtml from KDE and
compile it as alone library to provide externall html rendering? If yes, what
do I have to do?

BR,
Marcin