List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: QT/E-3.x
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () cirulla ! net>
Date:       2005-03-08 13:43:23

El Martes 08 Marzo 2005 12:48, Stanimir escribió:
> Hi there,
> I'm trying for a week to get Konq/E compiled without any luck.
> I'm using latest Fedora Core 3, kdelibs 3.4 from CVS, latest knenox and
> QT/E 3.3.4

Hi. Can you be a bit more specific?
I assume you are obtaining both kdenox and kdelibs from CVS. Is that right?
Can you try using the latest snapshot that you can find at the following
page and see if that helps?

http://www.cirulla.net/kdenox-snapshots/

> The configure options are : ./configure --enable-qt-embedded
> --enable-embedded --without-ssl --disable-mt --disable-debug
> --without-arts --with-gui-type=kiosk --enable-add-ons=kflashpart
> --disable-printing
>  make stucks on QMUXER.h
>
> Can someone help?

It seems kdelibs 3.4 is not yet really stable. I have tweaked the build
yesterday, but I have not yet committed my changes. I hope the tree did not
change again...

These are the options I use, by the way. I have not yet tested anything
else...

configure \
        --prefix=/usr/local/kde3 \
        --with-ipv6-lookup=no \
        --without-xinerama \
        --disable-scrollbars \
        --with-extra-libs=$XTOOLBASE/$TARGET/lib \
        --with-qt-dir=$XTOOLBASE/$TARGET/lib/$QT_DIR \
        --with-qt-includes=$XTOOLBASE/$TARGET/lib/$QT_DIR/include \
        --with-qt-libraries=$XTOOLBASE/$TARGET/lib/$QT_DIR/lib \
        --with-ssl-dir=$XTOOLBASE/$TARGET \
        --x-libraries=$XTOOLBASE/$TARGET/X11R6/lib \
        --x-includes=$XTOOLBASE/$TARGET/X11R6/include \
        --host=$TARGET \
        --target=$TARGET \
        --disable-selection \
        --disable-bookmarks \
        --with-gui=tv \
        --with-javascript=static \
        --enable-debug=$DEBUG_FLAG \
        --disable-printing \
        --disable-pcre \
        $ARCH_CONFIG_OPTION \
        --without-arts \
        --enable-jshostext

--
Luciano Montanaro

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a yo-yo
                                                          - Enoch Root