List:       konq-e
Subject:    Re: About cross compile
From:       "Paul Chitescu" <Paul.Chitescu () IMC-Group ! org>
Date:       2004-12-07 14:08:08

> [...]
> What can I do? What flag should I add when I run the configure?
> Thank you!
> Best regard!

Lots and lots of them. You should get one of the available cross-compiling
scripts that will set the toolchain prefix and avoid the native (standard)
include and library paths.

You better check the list archives as there are instructions for versions 2
and 3 of konq/e.

Note that it seems there are more problems with konq/e based on kde-3 (and
qt-3) than with the kde-2 / qt-2 based one.

You should also make sure your cross toolchain works properly. Many
toolchains work pretty well for compiling the kernel and C code (or even
simple C++ code) but fail to build Konq/E.

--
 Paul Chitescu
 pchitescu@null.ro   http://pchitescu.null.ro/   ICQ:22641673